You can get notified of upcoming activities – right inside Upsales. Click the notification when it arrives to open the Activity.
Please note: Disabling notifications in Upsales Web Notification Centre also disables the same notification in the Upsales Mobile app.
This article covers:
- Opening the Notification Centre
- Setting Activity and Appointment reminders
- Disabling or enabling notifications
Opening the Notification Centre
- Click Settings → Notifications:
Changing Activity and Appointment reminders
- Click the dropdown:
- You can either choose how many minutes in advance the notification arrives:
- You can also change from minutes to hours:
- Choose Instant and you get a notification at the exact time of your Activity or Appointment
- Click Save and you're all set:
- Select Preview to see a sample reminder:
- This appears at the bottom-right of your screen:
Disabling or enabling notifications
- Uncheck the Send Notification box next to the Activity:
- The blue changes colour so you know your changes are immediately saved.