- Send emails from Upsales using your Gmail account (Your sent emails will then appear in your sent folder inside Gmail)
- Log your emails from Gmail into Upsales with the Upsales Gmail Chrome extension
Track recipient actions. See if they’ve opened or clicked the email in Upsales
- Make your prospecting more efficient by sending one email to multiple recipients (up to 100) while all being personalized
When using the Upsales Upsales Gmail Chrome extension, you can create an email in Gmail and sync the information to Upsales.
- You will not see in Upsales if the email bounced after it has been sent. You can see if the email bounced in your Gmail inbox.
- If you open the email in your sent folder Upsales can registering an open event.
Activating the Gmail Sync app
To activate the Gmail Sync app, complete the following steps:
- Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Select the App directory.
- From the Apps list, select Gmail.
- On the Gmail screen, select Activate.
- Select Accept terms to continue.
- Press Sign in with google
- Press save
You will need to install the Upsales Gmail Mail Sync Chrome extension and connect your own Gmail accounts.
Installing the Upsales Gmail Chrome Extension
To install the Upsales Gmail Mail Sync Chrome extension, complete the following steps:
- Go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Select Add to Chrome.
- Select Add extension.
Connecting Your Gmail Account with Upsales
The final part of setting up Gmail sync is to pair your Gmail account with your Upsales account.
To connect your Gmail account with Upsales, complete the following steps:
- After installing the Upsales Gmail Mail Sync Chrome extension, refresh your Gmail page.
- Select the Upsales logo in the top right corner.
- Copy the Pairing code from Step 2.
- Return to the Upsales Gmail Mail Sync page.
- On the Settings tab, paste your Pairing code.
- Select Save.
Make sure that you have the same email in Upsales as in Gmail or you will get an error saving the pairing code!
Using Gmail Mail Sync
Right from your Gmail account, you can perform the following Upsales tasks:
- Create a new contact and company
- Match a contact to an existing company
- View the company card
- Log an email as a closed activity
Simply select the Log email box at the top right of a new or received email to sync the information to Upsales.
E-mail won't sync to Upsales
Is the synchronization feature activated in the browser?