If you use Wrike as your project management tool, you can connect your Upsales account to create and update projects based on the Upsales order stage.
Prerequisite: You must be a Wrike customer. You'll need to obtain the API user name and password from your Wrike account. Refer to Wrike's documentation for help finding your API credentials.
This article explains the process the administrator uses to connect Wrike with Upsales and define the settings for the integration. It also provides additional information on the Wrike - Upsales workflow.
This article will cover:
Activating the Wrike App
You’ll need to have the role of administrator to access the app directory and activate apps for your team.
To activate the Wrike app, complete the following steps:
- Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Select App directory.
- From the Apps screen, select Wrike.
- On the Wrike screen, select Activate.
Once the app is activated, the Settings tab opens.
- Enter your Upsales API key that you obtained from Wrike.
- Enter your Wrike Access key.
- Select an Order stage to indicate which of your Upsales stages will trigger the creation of a new Wrike project.
- Select a Field to indicate the default name for new projects that are created in Wrike.
- Select Save.
Using the Wrike - Upsales Integration
Once you have set up the integration between Wrike and Upsales, each order that moves to the selected stage in Upsales will create a new project in Wrike. The project is named using the contents of the selected field.
When you open an order that has been synced with a Wrike project, the project information is available under Other information on the order. A link allows you to easily open the Wrike project.