The app to make your sales in Upsales create orders in Visma.
This article covers:
- Activating the Visma App
- Using the Visma eEkonomi app
Activating the Visma App
- Click Settings → App directory:
- Click Visma eEkonomi
- If your Upsales account already has companies, products or orders, contact Upsales before clicking Activate. This avoids duplicates being created
- After activating, the Settings tab opens. Select Click to connect:
- Log into your Visma account to connect it with Upsales
Note: This works for Visma eEkonomi customers only. You'll need to your Visma account information to connect it to Upsales.
- Select the payment term from the dropdown list to use when invoicing clients from Upsales
- Select the Order phase to show which orders in Upsales should be sent to your Visma account as a new order
- Select the Order status your Upsales orders will have when synced to Visma
- Select Save
- Upsales will now do a full sync with Visma
Using the Visma eEkonomi app
Initialising the Visma eEkonomi app
Around one hour after activation, the app will run a scheduled import. Here's where products, companies and invoices are imported from Visma eEkonomi to Upsales.
Create an order in Upsales
When the order is set to the configured stage (see step 7), it's exported and created as a new order in Visma. The following information is included:
- Order & Order rows
Update an order in Upsales
Updates to an order in Upsales will also be reflected on the order in Visma. The following will be updated:
- Order & Order rows
Note: If the company data is changed in Upsales (e.g. the invoice address is updated) the changes will not be reflected on the order in Visma.
Create a new company in Upsales
No new company will be created in Visma eEkonomi.
If an order containing a new company is exported to Visma eEkonomi, then the new company will also be created in Visma eEkonomi.
Update company in Upsales
Nothing will happen to the company in Visma eEkonomi.
Products should only be updated in Visma eEkonomi.
Create a new product in Upsales
No new products will be created in Visma eEkonomi.
Note: If an order containing a new product is exported to Visma eEkonomi, no new product will created in Visma eEkonomi. See example below:
- Order created in Upsales containing two existing products in Visma and one new will create an order in Visma with only two order rows (the existing products)
- Order created in Upsales containing one new product (not existing in Visma), won't create an order in Visma
Products should only be created in Visma eEkonomi. This is due to that we won't create or update products from Upsales to Visma.
Update a product in Visma eEkonomi
If a product is updated in Visma eEkonomi it will also be updated in Upsales. This is not done instantly, the updates are done by resaving the app settings inside of Upsales.
The field Paid status is created when the app is activated and is visible on the order. When an order has been paid in Visma.net the Paid status will be updated from "Not paid" to "Paid".