This integration sends orders from Upsales to Visma eEkonomi for invoicing (ERP tracking) and will return information back to Upsales on the invoice info and status.
Prerequisite: You must be a Visma eEkonomi customer. You'll need to obtain the Visma account information to connect it to Upsales.
This article explains the process the administrator uses to connect Visma with Upsales and define the settings for the integration.
Activating the Visma App
You’ll need to have the role of administrator to access the app directory and activate apps for your team.
To activate the Visma app, complete the following steps:
- Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Select App directory.
- From the Apps screen, select Visma eEkonomi.
- On the Visma eEkonomi screen, select Activate.
- Once the app is activated, the Settings tab opens. Select Click to connect.
- Log into your Visma account to connect it with Upsales.
- Select the payment term from the drop down list to use when invoicing clients from Upsales.
- Select the Order phase to indicate which orders in Upsales should be sent to your Visma account as a new invoice.
- Select the Order status to indicate the status your Upsales orders will have when synced to Visma.
- Select Save. Upsales will do a full sync with Visma at this time.