Send your customer information to Intercom and keep track of the customer's account manager, latest conversation and latest appointment with the Upsales Intercom app. Intercom brings live chat, bots and an integrated help desk to your interactions with your customers.
Prerequisite: You will need to generate your Intercom Access Token to complete the app configuration.
You'll need to have the role of administrator to access the app directory and activate apps for your team.
To activate your Intercom app and define the settings for how information will travel from Upsales to Intercom, complete the following steps:
- Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Select App directory.
- From the Apps screen, select Intercom.
- On the Intercom screen, select Activate.
Once the app is activated, the Settings tab opens.
- Enter your Intercom Access Token.
- Change the following Custom Settings to On or Off to indicate which customer information will be sent from Upsales to Intercom:
- Sync Account Manager - sends the customer's assigned Account Manager to Intercom.
- Sync Latest Conversation - sends the customer's sent emails and responses to Intercom.
- Sync Latest Appointment - sends the customer's appointment information to Intercom.
- Select Save.