Make it easy for your customers to pay by integrating your Upsales orders with your Billogram account.
Prerequisite: You will need your Billogram User ID and API key, from your Billogram API user account.
This article explains the process the administrator uses to connect Billogram with Upsales and define the way that Upsales and Billogram interact. It also provides additional information on the Billogram-Upsales integration.
This article will cover:
Activating the Billogram App
You'll need to have the role of administrator to access the app directory and activate apps for your team.
To activate the Billogram app, complete the following steps:
- Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Select App directory.
- From the Apps screen, select Billogram.
- On the Billogram screen, select Activate.
Once the app is activated, the Settings tab opens.
- Enter your Billogram User ID.
- Enter your Billogram API Key.
- Indicate which stage of Upsales order should be sent to Billogram in the Invoice Stage to trigger orders to Billogram field.
- For each of the other Field mappings, indicate the field in Upsales to map to your Billogram account. Note that fields with a red asterisk are required.
- In the Callback from Billogram section, indicate the information that should be added to orders received from Billogram, once the invoice is paid.
- Select Save.
Using the Billogram-Upsales Integration
Once you have set up the integration between Billogram and Upsales, any orders that have stage you selected as the trigger stage will be sent to Billogram for invoicing. You'll receive a notification of the order being sent to Billogram.
You can also open a paid invoice to see information received from Billogram.