The TeamTailor-Upsales app allows you to use TeamTailor to track recruitment orders related to your Upsales opportunities.
This article explains the process the administrator uses to connect TeamTaiilor with Upsales and define the default settings for the integration. It also provides additional information on the Upsales-TeamTailor workflow.
This article will cover:
- Activating the TeamTailor app
- Defining the TeamTailor app Settings
- Using the TeamTailor-Upsales Integration
Activating the TeamTailor App
You'll need to have the role of administrator to access the app directory and activate apps for your team.
To activate the TeamTailor app, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Click Apps.
- From the Apps screen, click on TeamTailor.
- On the TeamTailor screen, click Activate.
Defining the TeamTailor App Settings
Once you activate the app, the TeamTailor App Settings are displayed. These settings connect TeamTailor to your Upsales account and define the defaults for the information connected through the integration.
To define the TeamTailor App settings, complete the following steps:
- Obtain the Teamtailor API key from your TeamTailor account and enter it into Upsales.
- Select one of your Order stages from the drop down list to indicate which opportunities should be synced with TeamTailor.
- If an order does not have a user assigned, select the default User to attach jobs sent to TeamTailor.
- Select the TeamTailor stage indicating the job is recruited and done that will update the order in Upsales with the won/completed stage.
- Select Save to save your integration settings.
Using the TeamTailor-Upsales Integration
When an order is created or moved to the configured stage in Upsales it will be synced to TeamTailor as a job ad with the following data:
- The order's description will be the job ad's Title.
- The order's customer will be sent as a tag on the job ad.
- The order's notes will be the job ad's body.
- If the Upsales user also exists as a user in TeamTailor (matched on Email address) it will be the job ad's recruiter along with its locations and departments. If not the configured user will be the job ad's recruiter.
On future updates of the order only the description (ad title) and notes (ad body) will be updated in TeamTailor.
When the job recruitment is completed, the order in Upsales is moved to the configured stage and the name of the candidate is added to a field on the order.