The TeamTailor-Upsales app allows you to use TeamTailor to track recruitment orders related to your Upsales opportunities.
This article explains the process the administrator uses to connect TeamTaiilor with Upsales and define the default settings for the integration. It also provides additional information on the Upsales-TeamTailor workflow.
This article will cover:
- Activating the TeamTailor app
- Defining the TeamTailor app Settings
- Using the TeamTailor-Upsales Integration
Activating the TeamTailor App
You'll need to have the role of administrator to access the app directory and activate apps for your team.
To activate the TeamTailor app, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Click Apps.
- From the Apps screen, click on TeamTailor.
- On the TeamTailor screen, click Activate.
Defining the TeamTailor App Settings
Once you activate the app, the TeamTailor App Settings are displayed. These settings connect TeamTailor to your Upsales account and define the defaults for the information connected through the integration.
To define the TeamTailor App settings, complete the following steps:
- Obtain the Teamtailor API key from your TeamTailor account and enter it into Upsales.
- Select one of your Order stages from the drop down list to indicate which opportunities should be synced with TeamTailor.
- If an order does not have a user assigned, select the default User to attach jobs sent to TeamTailor.
- Select the TeamTailor stage indicating the job is recruited and done that will update the order in Upsales with the won/completed stage.
- Select Save to save your integration settings.
Using the TeamTailor-Upsales Integration
To use the TeamTailor integration, complete the following steps:
- Create an opportunity, including:
- The selected Company will be sent to TeamTailor as a tag.
- Enter the Description to be sent as the job title to TeamTailor.
- Save the order.
- When the job recruitment is completed, the updated information is sent to Upsales.