Fixer is a simple and lightweight API for current and historical foreign exchange (forex) rates.
This app will allow you to automatically update exchange rates for multiple currencies in Upsales.
This article will cover:
Activating the Fixer app
You’ll need to have the role of administrator to access the app directory and activate apps for your team.
To activate the Fixer app, complete the following steps:
- Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Select Apps.
- From the Apps screen, select Fixer.io.
Setting up Fixer.io app
- Obtain API key from your Fixer.io account
- Copy & paste API key into Fixer.io app in Upsales
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen
Fixer.io will now automatically update currency exchange rates for any multiple currencies you've set up in your Upsales account.
If you haven't done so previously, set up multiple currencies in your Upsales settings.
Go to Go to Settings > Account > Currencies
Viewing current exchange rates
- Current exchange rates can be viewed in Upsales settings. Go to Settings > Account > Currencies
- You may also view exchange rates delivered from Fixer.io in the app. Click "Status & troubleshooting" in Fixer.io app in Upsales
- Here you'll see a log of all currencies and their exchange rates.