This is the overall total of all opportunities (with a probability of 1–99%) you’ve created.
Your sales team can then quickly see which opportunities need prioritising, which will generate highest/lowest returns, and predict revenue.
How it works
- Click Settings → CRM → Targets:
- Click Pipeline
- Choose if you want pipeline targets per month or per week:
- You can always change this afterwards, just by clicking the blue text:
- Select the user:
- You can change the target year, currency, and whether to show inactive users:
- You have two options to set targets. You can add manually, or use the Upsales calculator. Click calculate target on the right-hand side of your screen:
- This automatically changes based on your sales model. In the screenshot below we're using ARR. Enter the target amount, and Upsales analyses both historical data and the user's sales ratio to give you targets. Change a target amount, and the other targets change dynamically:
- Don't want to use a target? Simply click the toggle button on the right of each target
- Your users can now see a summary of their target-related performance in the top-right of their screen (sales, pipeline, appointments):
- Click this summary to show more detail of your targets: