This article covers:
Opening the Tasks
Tasks appears on the left side of the Sales & CRM menu. If you see Activities instead of Tasks, contact us for a free upgrade.
Click Sales & CRM → Tasks:
The default view shows all Tasks due today, tomorrow, this week, next week, without a date, and overdue:
You can see Tasks that relate to Leads:
Cold calls are contacts you haven't yet reached and are without a Journey Status of Pipeline or Customer.
Click any of these to only view Tasks for that particular deadline.
Hover over a Task for a short explanation:
1. You have two options.
You can click Sales & CRM → +sign:
Or click Sales & CRM → Tasks → +Create new:
Working with Tasks
In your Task list you'll see:
- What to do
- With whom
- Any data to help you complete the task (for example the phone number if your Task is a phone call)
- The Task's goal
Click on any Task to open it and make changes.
You can also see a tracker along the bottom of your screen. This summarises your daily Task activity. Click to view your completed Tasks:
Editing multiple Tasks
Click the square to select more than one Task at once:
A pop-up will appear, giving you options for editing your selected Tasks:
- Delete selected for a quick way for you to delete some or all Tasks at once
- Edit companies to add or remove a company's campaigns and categories, and edit account managers and journey statuses
- Edit contacts to add or remove a contact's campaigns and categories, and edit the journey and title category
- Edit selected to edit the Task's date, time, user, priority level, or add to a call list
In your Task list you can click the flag to prioritise a To-do or phone call, or click the three dots to postpone or delete:
Creating follow-up Tasks
When you've completed a To-do, tick the box and you'll be prompted to create a follow-up: