A: It takes the account manager with the lowest ID (i.e. the user created first as a user)
Articles in this section
- What happens to mass emails when you have two account managers, and use the account manager tag as the sender?
- When should I sync status between company and contact?
- How do automatic MQL rules work?
- How do we find customers assigned to an account manager who has left the company?
- How do I remove users from our filters?
- Why can't I find a filter my colleague uses?
- Why can't my colleagues see all my activities?
- Why do I get an error when trying to move a sale/opportunity between users?
- Why can't I see/edit an appointment created by someone else?
- How can I give users read-only permissions?