A: No, updates happen from Upsales to Visma.
Articles in this section
- Upsales Prospecting Chrome Extension
- Q: Can I change terms of payment, terms of delivery and way of delivery in Upsales?
- Q: Does new information received from a form replace existing information in Upsales?
- Q: When a form is submitted, can I trigger an email to be sent to my marketing admin?
- Q: In Upsales, can I change the user on an already accounted invoice in Fortnox?
- Q: Can you remove yourself as a participant from an appointment made by another user?
- Q: Initial sync from Xero/Quickbooks
- Q: Does Upsales synchronise discount percentages on orders to Fortnox?
- Q: Does Fortnox synchronise "Frakt-avgift" to Upsales?
- Q: Does the Visma eEkonomi sync both ways?