Upload an app, choose its visibility, and invite users.
To publish your app publicly, you need a minimum of 50 active customer accounts using your app
- Create a test account
- Build your app
- Inside your app configuration, click the toggle to make the app accessible to users with the app URL:
- Test your app in your developer account by connecting apps and services
- You're now ready to share your non-public app to other Upsales users
How to share your non-public app to other Upsales users
To gather those first 50 customers, you can invite them by sharing the URL of your app with your customers. They'll be able to access your app even if it's not publicly available.
- Click Settings and under My profile click your app
- Copy the full URL that appears in the browser (example screenshot below):
- Share the URL with your customers
- When you're ready, make your app visible in the Upsales app directory