How to create a subscription template
As an admin you can create different subscription templates for your organisation.
You do this by navigating to Settings -> CRM -> Subscriptions
In the subscription template list click on ”create new”, this will open a modal where you are in charge of all the settings and requirements.
- Name of the template
- Who should have access to the template, be able to use it when creating a subscription
- Description of the template, describe when and/-or how the template should be used.
- How often should orders be created
- How long should orders be created for, the binding time of the subscription
- How long should orders be created in advance, if any time.
- How long time before the renewal of the subscription can customers terminate the subscription
Decide if the different option belonging to ”Subscription settings” should be editable by all users in the template by toggling on/off each field.
Your created templates can always be deleted, edited or duplicated at any stage from the subscription template list.
- You delete a template by clicking on the ”trash-icon” and then confirming the action in the confirmation dialog
- Edit a template by clicking on the ”edit-icon”
- Duplicate a template by clicking on the ”duplicate-icon”, if you are not changing anything in the duplicated template it will be saved in the subscription template list as ”(Copy) template name”
Working with subscription templates
Users in the organisation can quickly choose between the templates they have been granted access to when creating a new subscription. All the settings, requirements and edit access will be applied to the creation of the subscription.
Benefits of using subscription templates
- Save time and brainpower by setting up templates for your most common subscription types.
- Minimise the risk of human error by restricting what type of information your users should be able to edit.
- No need for onboarding or in person explanations in regard to how certain subscriptions should be set up, simply create a template for it.