To separate more important activities from others, you can flag them as a high priority.
This article covers how to flag activities as high priority when:
Flag as high priority when creating activities
- Create an activity
- Click the toggle:
Flag as high priority when editing activities
- Open the activity list and click the Priority toggle:
- The red flag indicates high priority:
Flag high priority for multiple activities
- Select the activities and the pop-up appears. Click Update activities:
- Click the Prioritised tab and click Save activities:
- The red flag next to the activities means they're now flagged as high priority:
How to view high priority activities
An active red flag in the Activities list indicates high priority. Click to view only high priority activities:
High Priority in Upsales Mobile app
Flag activities as high priority
- Click the menu bar, click the +button and create new activity.
- Enter the activity details and click Priority toggle to flag as high priority:
- Click Save Activity
On the Activity card
- In the Activities list, click on an activity to show Activity Card.
- At the top of the card, click Set priority to flag as high priority.
- Click close
View high priority activities
- In the Activities list, switch between high priority activities and all activities by clicking the appropriate tab:
- To view high priority activities for today, tomorrow or next week, click on the appropriate button while viewing the Priority tab: