The e-sign tab helps you speed up sales cycles with digital signatures. You can send agreements online to accelerate the journey from opportunity to close. These are also legally binding.
This tab is available once your administrator has activated one of the e-sign services, such as the Scrive app.
How to send a document via e-sign
- Under Sales & CRM click E-sign:
- Click +New e-sign:
- Select or search for the Company that will receive the document:
- Choose which e-sign service to use:
- On the New e-sign window, you can drag and drop the document you want to e-sign or select Upload from Computer to locate it.
- The Sender defaults to the current user, but you can select a different sender from the dropdown list.
- If the sender's signature is required, turn on the toggle for The sender will also sign.
- Choose whether you're sending the document by email and/or SMS
- Need the sender’s personal identification during the signing process? Turn on the toggle on for Will sign with Bank-ID.
- Select the recipient/s from the dropdown list. For each recipient:
- Choose whether you're sending the document by email and/or SMS box
- Toggle on/off will sign with Bank ID if you need personal identification during the signing process
To remove a recipient, select Remove as Recipient.
- The order you add multiple recipients is the order the document is sent for signatures. Useful when you need to approve e-signs internally before sending to a customer.
- Click the Related opportunity dropdown list to connect this e-sign to an opportunity. If you started the e-sign from a specific opportunity, this field will be pre-filled.
- To change the language for the e-sign instructions (not the document's language), select the Language from the dropdown list.
- To save the e-sign without sending it, select Save at the bottom right of the screen. The e-sign will be available on the E-signs screen.
- To send the e-sign, select Confirm & send.
- In the confirmation window, review the recipients and select Send.
- In the Sent e-sign window, you can review the status of pending signatures or select Revoke e-sign to cancel it. This window also opens when you select a specific item from the E-signs screen.