Send documents electronically to speed up sales cycles. Use digital signatures for agreements that are legally binding.
This tab is available once your administrator has activated one of the e-sign services, such as the Scrive app.
Video 2:28 How to work with digital signatures
How to send a document via e-sign
- Under Sales & CRM click E-sign:
- Click +New e-sign:
- Select or search for the Company that will receive the document:
- Choose which e-sign service to use:
- On the New e-sign window, you can drag and drop the document you want to e-sign or select Upload from Computer to locate it.
The right side of the window displays a preview of the uploaded document.
- The Sender defaults to the current user, but you can select a different sender from the dropdown list.
- If the sender's signature is required, turn on the toggle for The sender will also sign.
- Choose whether you're sending the document by email and/or SMS
- Need the sender’s personal identification during the signing process? Turn on the toggle on for Will sign with Bank-ID.
- Select the recipient/s from the dropdown list. For each recipient:
- Choose whether you're sending the document by email and/or SMS box
- Toggle on/off will sign with Bank ID if you need personal identification during the signing process
To remove a recipient, select Remove as Recipient.
- The order you add multiple recipients is the order the document is sent for signatures. Useful when you need to approve e-signs internally before sending to a customer.
- Click the Related opportunity dropdown list to connect this e-sign to an opportunity. If you started the e-sign from a specific opportunity, this field will be pre-filled.
- To change the language for the e-sign instructions (not the document's language), select the Language from the dropdown list.
- To save the e-sign without sending it, select Save at the bottom right of the screen. The e-sign will be available on the E-signs screen.
- To send the e-sign, select Confirm & send.
- In the confirmation window, review the recipients and select Send.
- In the Sent e-sign window, you can review the status of pending signatures or select Revoke e-sign to cancel it. This window also opens when you select a specific item from the E-signs screen.