The E-sign tab allows you to speed up the sales cycle by using digital signature agreements. This tab is available once your administrator has activated one of the E-sign services, such as the Scrive app.
Video 2:28 How to work with digital signatures
To send a document via e-sign, complete the following steps:
- Select the Sales & CRM tab.
- Select the E-sign tab to open the E-signs screen.
- Select +New e-sign.
- If you have more than one e-sign service, select which one to use for this document.
- In the Search Company window, select the Company for this document. Your recently visited companies are listed but you can enter a few characters of the company name in the Search field to narrow down your list of companies.
- On the New e-sign window, you can drag and drop the document you want to e-sign or select Upload from Computer to locate it.
The right side of the window displays a preview of the uploaded document.
- The Sender defaults to the current user, but you can select a different Sender from the drop down list.
- If the sender must also sign the documents, turn on the toggle for The sender will also sign.
- Check the Email and/or the SMS box(es) to indicate how the document should be sent to the sender.
- To require the sender’s personal identification during the signing process, turn the toggle on for Will sign with Bank-ID.
- Select the Recipients from the drop down list. You can select more than one recipient. For each recipient, indicate the following options:
- Check the Email and/or the SMS box(es) to indicate how the document should be sent to the recipient.
- To require the recipient’s personal identification during the signing process, turn the toggle on for Will sign with Bank-ID.
- If you need to remove this recipient, select Remove as Recipient.
- The order in which you add multiple recipients is the order in which the document is send for signatures. This is useful if the sales manager wants to approve all e-signs before the document is sent to the customer.
- Select an opportunity from the Related opportunity drop down list to connect this e-sign to an opportunity. If you started the e-sign from a specific opportunity, this field will be pre-filled.
- To change the language for the e-sign user interface, select the Language from the drop down list. This choice does not affect the language of the document itself.
- To save the e-sign without sending it, select Save at the bottom right of the screen. The e-sign will be available on the E-signs screen.
- To send the e-sign, select Confirm & send.
- In the confirmation window, review the recipients and select Send.
- In the Sent e-sign window, you can review the status of pending signatures or select Revoke e-sign to cancel it. This window also opens when you select a specific item from the E-signs screen.