Set a default language that can be translated for different fields in the system. For example, on salutation or title.
Some standard fields in Upsales can be translated so your users can have the correct options for that field based on their account language setting.
For example, the standard contact field "salutation" can be translated.
How to set and add translations.
- Choose the language you are mainly using. You can then add translations gradually.
- Click on Add language
- Select the language you would like to add translations to.
- Click Save.
You will then see what fields are missing translations.
In this case, German is missing translations for Salutation.
- Click the label under Missing translation to add the translation.
- You will see a screen with the default value for the translation.
- Add the translation and click Save