How to set your sales model, default language, fiscal year, and region.
Account Settings is where you can customise Upsales to suit your business, goals, and ways of working.
This article covers:
How to open Account Settings
- Click Settings → Account → Account Settings:
How to set translations
Some standard fields in Upsales can be translated so your users can have the correct options for that field based on their account language setting.
- Choose the language you are mainly using. You can then add translations gradually.
- Click on Add language
- Select the language you would like to add translations to.
- Click Save.
You will then see what fields are missing translations.
In this case, German is missing translations for Salutation.
- Click the label under Missing translation to add the translation.
- You will see a screen with the default value for the translation.
- Add the translation and click Save
How to set fiscal years
Click the toggle and choose the month and year:
How to set a region
This gives you a more localised Upsales experience, for example when choosing apps.
Scroll down to the end of the page and click the dropdown to choose the region: