Upsales allows you to add multiple currencies. You can do business in multiple countries, and track budgets and opportunities in the correct currency.
Currencies are used in opportunities and orders. If you have added multiple currencies, your users can select their own currency.
This article covers:
- How to add currencies
- How to assign currencies to roles
How to add currencies
- Click Settings → Account → Currencies:
- Click the Activate multi-currency support toggle on:
- Click the Add currency button:
- Locate and select the desired currency:
- Click currency rate and enter the exchange rate compared to 1 of your master currency. In the example below, GBP is the master currency, with 1.16 EUR equivalent to 1 GBP:
- Click Save to confirm
How to assign currencies to a role
You can assign a currency to a role so that all users within that role have the same currency.
- Go to Account → Users & roles:
- Click the role:
- Select the currency:
- Click Save role: