An order is created any time you select a completed status for one of your opportunities. The Orders list helps you track won and lost sales. The last column of the Sales board displays current won orders.
This article includes information on:
Also see (related articles):
Opening the Orders List
To view orders, select Orders under Sales & CRM on your Upsales Home page. Or complete the following steps:
- Select the Sales & CRM tab.
- Select the arrow next to Orders.
- My sales this month
- My sales this year so far
- All sales this year
- Saved orders - for any of your saved lists
The list of orders you selected is displayed.
You can also access completed orders from the last column of the Sales Board.
Viewing the Orders List
The Orders list provides an overview of information about your orders.
- Company name - opens the company card to the timeline
- Description - shows the description entered for the opportunity or order
- Value - displays the total value of the products added to this opportunity or order
- Stage - displays the current stage set for the opportunity, which differs from opportunities and can only be 0% for a lost order or 100% for a closed order
To find a specific order in the list, enter the first few letters of the Company name or the Description in the Quick Search field at the top right.
The row for each order allows you to open, edit or delete the order.
To customize your Orders list, you can:
Once you have customized a list, you can save that view to return to it easily later.