You've completed the sale – now you need to know if it’s been imported into your ERP. That's when you need the Order Status Log. This shows the progress of your import – in just a few clicks.
How to use order status log
1. Makes sure you have your ERP installed
Without an ERP installed you won’t see the status tab mentioned in Step 3.
2. Create an order
Complete the normal steps to create an order.
3. Status tab
There's a new arrival in the order card – status tab. Click this tab to see the status of the import:
How to read the colour codes
Different colours represent different stages of your order status:
- Green = order has been imported into your ERP
- Yellow = order currently importing into your ERP
- Red = order failed to import (an error message will explain what’s happened)
4. See what fields are imported to your ERP with highlighted fields
To see exactly what fields from Upsales are imported you can activate the highlight of fields. To activate: open an order and click the three dots (top-right in the image below):
Click the three dots (top-right in the image below):
Fields highlighted with a blue border are being actively imported:
Hover over the arrows to see the import status. For example, "Both ways" means the import is happening from both Upsales and your ERP:
Toggle the ERP (below we're using Fortnox). This is a quick way to see which fields are being imported in which ERP:
5. Set it and forget it (let Upsales remind you)
When there are changes to import statuses, Upsales also alerts you in the Apps tab of your Notifications: