Click-to-Call allows you to make phone calls by simply clicking on any phone number in Upsales Web platform. When clicking on a phone number it will be sent as a notification to Upsales Mobile App on your phone.
This article covers:
- Download Upsales Mobile app
- Activate Click-to-Call
- Using Click-to-Call
- Working with Reminders and Notifications (Turning certain notifications on/off in mobile)
Download Upsales Mobile app
- First, make sure you've installed the latest version of the Upsales Mobile app for iOS Or Android.
- Turn ON notifications, on your mobile phone.
- Log in to Upsales Mobile app.
- Log in with the same user credentials to Upsales Web.
- In Upsales Web, Go to Settings by clicking the gear icon in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Click My Profile in the sidebar
- Scroll down to and locate Send outgoing calls to my smartphone
- Click the toggle to activate Click-to-call
- That's it, just make sure you're logged into the same account in the Upsales mobile app on your phone.
- To make sure everything works, you can send a test notification to your mobile phone by clicking Send notification.
- A notification should appear on your mobile phone. If not, make sure Upsales Mobile app is installed and that notifications are turned ON.
The Click-to-Call feature works on all phone numbers in Upsales Web platform.
- Click on any phone number in Upsales Web platform.
- Android: A notification appears on your mobile phone asking if you want to call or send a SMS
iOS: A notification appears on your mobile phone, click on it to initiate the phone call.
I can't find Click-to-Call in My Profile
If an E-phone app (like Telavox or 3Växel) is activated for your Upsales account, first you need to deactivate the E-phone app. Once deactivated, Click-to-Call will appear under My Profile in your Upsales account.
I'm not receiving the notifications in my mobile app
- Make sure you have the Upsales app installed on your smartphone
- Make sure you are logged in with the same user in your Upsales mobile app
- Make sure notifications you've turned ON notifications, on your mobile phone
- Make sure the Upsales mobile app is allowed to send notifications on your mobile phone.
- Android: Make sure the Upsales mobile app is allowed to display messages over other apps. Find this setting in Notifications settings, or locate Upsales app in Apps settings to allow Display over other apps.