With Upsales Phone you can make calls from within Upsales. It's done by connecting a phone service provider such as Telavox or 3frontOffice.
This article covers:
- Administrators: How to connect a phone provider
- Users: How to activate Upsales Phone
- How to make a call with Upsales Phone
- How to view phone calls
Supported Phone providers
Administrators: How to connect a phone provider
- Click App Directory:
- Locate your preferred phone service, either by scrolling or clicking the Search bar and choosing Phone services
- Click Activate
- Configure the app
- Ask your individual users to follow the instructions below to activate and connect their own account
Users: How to activate Upsales Phone
- Make sure your Administrator has completed the steps above
- Click Settings → My profile
- Click your phone app provider:
- Click Activate
- Add your user credentials
- Click Save
- Congratulations, Upsales Phone is good to go!
How to make a call with Upsales Phone
- Select a phone number anywhere in Upsales (for example, Leads, Companies, Orders)
- The soft phone window opens:
- After the call has connected, you can link the following options to a contact:
- Activities = create new activity
- Appointment = create new appointment
- Opportunities = create new opportunity
- Sales = create a new sale
- Send email = create new message
After the call is completed, similar options are available:
- Call again = call same contact
- Activities to create new activity
- Appointment to create new appointment
- Opportunities to create new opportunity
- Sales to create new sale
- Send email to create new mail message
- Go to contact to open Contact screen
- Show call list to view My Phone Calls screen
How to view phone calls
- Click Sales & CRM → Calls:
- Select Phone calls.
- You can now work with your list
Calls to contacts can also be recorded and listened to. Open a contact's activities screen, click the Phone calls list, and select the audio file.
How to view phone call reports in Upsales Insights
- Click Analytics → Upsales Insights:
- Select the Telephone Dashboard from the Dashboards drop down list.
- The dashboard gives you data on:
- Calls made by location
- Calls made by sales reps. The chart also shows the total number of minutes per sales rep, the number of appointments booked, the pickup-to-call percentage and the call-leading-to-meeting percentage.
- Calls by job title. Toggle the legend at the bottom of the chart to view calls by number of calls or number of minutes/hours.