If you are a Telavox customer, you can take advantage of the Telavox app to integrate your phone calls with your Upsales account. This simplifies your workflow for updating information in Upsales while you are on a call. It also provides additional insights.
Prerequisite: You must be a Telavox customer and have the Telavox desktop application to use this integration.
Administrator Telavox instructions
- Click Settings → App directory:
- Click Telavox and click Activate:
- You'll see a confirmation message that Televox is published to your team. Click the dropdown to choose the default phone activity type you'll use with Telavox:
- Click the toggle to have the chosen activity screen appear during a phone call:
The defaults on the Telavox app screen apply for all users in your Upsales account. These defaults control how to handle received calls in Upsales.
User Telavox instructions
- Click My profile → Telavox:
- Click Activate → Accept terms
- Go to Telavox and generate your Televox API key (link goes to Telavo website)
- In Upsales, enter your API key:
- Click the toggle button to synchronise external phone calls made to your Upsales account. Calls appear in Upsales after 10 minutes (approximately).
- Click Save:
- In Telavox click Settings → General → Audio & Video to active "Receive incoming calls"
- Logout of Upsales and login again to start using Telavox
- You have more than one registered device
- This will cause the system to be unsure of where to transfer the call and will default to your phone. For example, you have both a Cisco phone and the softphone application registered at the same time.