If you are a Telavox customer, you can take advantage of the Telavox app to integrate your phone calls with your Upsales account. This simplifies your work flow for updating information in Upsales while you are on a call. It also provides additional insights.
Prerequisite: You must be a Telavox customer and have theT elavox desktop application to use this integration.
This article explains the process for connecting Telavox with Upsales, which includes steps by the account Administrator and steps by each user.
Activating and Setting Defaults for the Telavox App for All Users (Administrator)
The Administrator of the account activates the Telavox app and sets the default settings, which will apply to all users in the account.
To activate the Telavox app, complete the following steps:
- Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Select Apps.
- From the Apps list, select Telavox.
- On the Telavox screen, select Activate.
The Telavox app has been activated and published to the team.
The defaults on the Televox app screen apply for all users in your Upsales account. These defaults control how to handle received calls in Upsales.
To set the Televox defaults, complete the following steps.
- Still on the Televox app screen, select the Default phone activity type from the drop down list. These options depend on which activity types you have created in your account.
- If you want to automatically open the activity window in Upsales when calls are received, turn the Open activity window automatically toggle on.
- Select Save.
- Users will need to activate the app on their own profiles and connect their individual Televox accounts.
Connecting Your Individual Televox Account to Upsales
Once your administrator has activated the app, you can connect your Televox account to Upsales. To connect your Televox account, complete the following steps.
- From the left-hand menu, select Televox under My Profile.
- On the Televox screen, select Activate.
- On the Accept Terms window, select Accept terms to indicate that you have read and agree to the terms of the connection between Upsales and your Televox account.
- Enter your API-key (You create a Upsales token inside Flow).
- Select Save.
Log out of Upsales and log back in to activate the integration.
Now you are ready to use the Televox Integration.