Shorten sales cycles by e-signing contracts directly from Upsales.
This article covers:
- Upsales account
- Subscription to Scrive eSign Online
- Subscription to Scrive app: 2,50€/month
Connecting Scrive to Upsales
Upsales administrators: Activate the app for your company's Upsales account and configure the default settings, which will apply to all users:
- Click on your profile picture on the top-right of your screen, then click App Directory:
- Search for Scrive in the apps list, and click Scrive 2.0
- In the Scrive 2.0 view, click Activate
- Users can now activate Scrive 2.0 on their own profiles and connect their individual Scrive accounts to start using the app
Once your Administrator has activated the app, you can connect your Upsales account to your Scrive account:
- Login to your Scrive account
- Click your profile picture on the top-right of your Upsales screen, then click Settings:
- From the left-hand menu under My Profile, click Scrive 2.0 and Connect accounts:
- This redirects you to Scrive. Follow the on-screen steps to grant privileges. Once redirected back to Upsales, you should see the message "Connected with oAuth" to confirm your account is successfully connected to Scrive.
- Click Save.
To disconnect your account from Scrive, return to this screen. Next to the "Connected with oAuth" message, click Delete, and then click Save.
Using the Scrive app
See Scrive support articles on: