Want to quickly add new company and prospect details to your database? Here's an alternative to manually copying and pasting details from websites or LinkedIn.
It's all done with the Upsales Prospecting Chrome Extension.
- Click App directory:
- Find Prospecting in Google Chrome and activate it
- Click on Show my key to get your extension key to use in Step 5:
- Visit the Chrome store and add the extension to your browser
- Paste the key (from Step 3) into your Chrome browser and click Save:
- Visit the website page of a target contact or company
- Highlight contact details of the name or company
- Right-click and click Add contact to Upsales:
- Upsales creates a contact card based on what's highlighted (for companies this is limited to the company name and account manager)
- If Upsales finds multiple company names, a dropdown appears with any related cities to choose from.
- Click to edit any of the fields, and click Add to Upsales
- The contact and their details are now part of your database!
Use Upsales Prospecting chrome extension on LinkedIn
It's also possible to use Upsales Prospecting extension on LinkedIn.
Right-click anywhere on a prospect’s LinkedIn profile page and the extension automatically completes the name, job title, and company name.
When you add a contact, Upsales first checks if the contact already exists – to avoid duplication.