Want to quickly add new prospects' names, emails and phone numbers to your database? Here's an alternative to manually copying and pasting details from websites.
It's all done with the Upsales Prospecting Chrome Extension.
- Click App directory:
- Find Prospecting in Google Chrome and activate it
- Click on Show my key to get your extension key to use in Step 5
- Visit the Chrome store and add the extension to your browser
- Paste the key (from Step 3) into your Chrome browser and click Save
- Visit the website of a target company
- Highlight a prospect's contact details
- Right-click and click Add contact to Upsales
- Upsales creates a contact card based on what's highlighted
- Click to edit any of the fields, and click Add to Upsales
- The contact and their details are now part of your database!
When you add a contact, Upsales first checks if the contact already exists – to avoid duplication.