Click-to-Call allows you to make phone calls by simply clicking on any phone number in Upsales Web platform. When clicking on a phone number it will be sent as a notification to your mobile phone.
This article covers:
- Activating Click-to-Call
- Using Click-to-Call
- I'm not receiving the notifications in my mobile app
- I can't find Click-to-Call in My Profile
- First, make sure you've installed the Upsales Mobile app for iOS Or Android.
- Turn ON notifications, on your mobile phone.
- Log in to Upsales Web platform.
- Go to Settings by clicking the gear icon in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Click My Profile in the sidebar
- Scroll down to and locate Send outgoing calls to my smartphone
- Click the toggle to activate Click-to-call
- Enter your phone number and click Save
- Nice! You should be good to go!
- To make sure everything works, you can send a test notification to your mobile phone by clicking Send notification.
- A notification should appear on your mobile phone. If not, make sure Upsales Mobile app is installed and that notifications are turned ON.
The Click-to-Call feature works on all phone numbers in Upsales Web platform.
- Click on any phone number in Upsales Web platform.
- Android: A notification appears on your mobile phone asking if you want to call or send a SMS
iOS: A notification appears on your mobile phone, click on it to initiate a phone call.
I'm not receiving the notifications in my mobile app
- Make sure you have the Upsales app installed on your smartphone
- Make sure you are logged in with the same user in your Upsales mobile app
- Make sure notifications you've turned ON notifications, on your mobile phone
- Make sure the Upsales mobile app is allowed to send notifications on your mobile phone.
I can't find Click-to-Call in My Profile
If an E-phone app (like Telavox or 3Växel) is activated for your Upsales account, first you need to deactivate the E-phone app. Once deactivated, Click-to-Call will appear under My Profile in your Upsales account.