The Activities list helps you structure your work day to make the most of your time and stay organized so you can track your meetings, demos, email, and phone follow-ups, prospecting calls and other activities all in one place.
This article guides you through the process of creating a new activity, closing activities, creating follow-ups and working in focus mode.
- Viewing the activities list
- Creating a new activity
- Postponing activities
- Closing activities and creating follow-ups
- Working in Focus mode
- Saving emails as activities
Opening the Activities List
To view activities, select Activities under Sales & CRM on your Upsales Home page. Or complete the following steps:
- Select the Sales & CRM tab.
- Select the arrow next to Activities.
- Select one of the following:
- My activities
- All open activities
- Saved activities - for any of your saved lists or views
The list of activities you selected is displayed.