Want to avoid gathering leads with non-business email addresses? Block domains such as Gmail from your forms. Contacts will be asked for their business email instead.
How to make your forms require business emails
- Create your form
- Hover over the email field and click Show options:
- Click the Only allow business emails toggle, then click Edit to open your blocklist:
- By default this already includes Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and free Microsoft services. Add any other domains and click Add:
- To remove a domain from your blocklist, hover over it and click the Trash icon:
- Any contact adding a non-business email address will now get this message: