Create forms in Upsales and share them with contacts to gather information, or embed the forms on your website as a way for your visitors to contact you.
Data gathered from forms will sync to contacts and companies, giving you great leads to follow. Create automated actions like assigning leads to Upsales users, or creating activities for every form submitted.
This article covers:
Creating a new form
- Click Marketing → Forms & Landing pages:
- Click the New form button:
- Click Form, name the form, and click Next:
- Now you can customise the form's:
Customise form fields and appearance
Customise thank you pages and what happens after a form is completed (more on Form Settings)
Simply click a heading to make edits:
Editing form fields
You can also edit fields in a form:
- Drag the fields to rearrange the order
- Toggle to set a field as required
- Click Show options to change the placeholder text above each field:
Adding form fields
Plus you can click the Add field button to add fields to your forms:
Saving your form
- To save your form, click Settings and then click Save & Close:
Publishing your form
You're now ready to publish your form.