Use apps to make seamless customizations and integrations with Upsales. Combine information from your other services and collect them in Upsales
Simply put, an Upsales app runs on your web server and receives requests as declared in your apps settings.
Also, see related:
Upsales API documentation.
Uses for Upsales apps
The scope of an Upsales app includes everything from small interactive buttons to heavy backend synchronizations. Here are a few typical cases:
- Display interactive UI elements to users
- Create and notify custom marketing events
- Send notifications with app callback
- Listen for sales & marketing triggers
- Sync companies, contacts and orders
- Develop with our E-sign framework
- Develop with our Phone framework
- Build it just for you, or for every Upsales account
Publish private or share it with other users
You can build both private apps that only your team can install as well as public apps that are published in our App Directory and can be enabled by other Upsales users
Typical app flow
- Upsales makes a request to your server as configured in your app settings. Maybe by a UI element, scheduled job, backend trigger, manually etc.
- Your server receives the app request containing everything you'll need to do your processing. This part usually involves requesting other systems as well as the Upsales API.
- You respond. Well, maybe. Typically requests for UI widgets, E-sign and Phone requires a response while it's optionally used as an app callback in other cases.
Want to try it out?
Great! We'll just need to setup a Developer Account for you, use the following link to apply.
Apply for Upsales Developer Account.