Take your list data anywhere, by exporting in spreadsheet format.
Please note: To export information from Upsales you need the permission setting called "Export permission". This is controlled by the administrator role in your Upsales account.
This article covers:
Opening a report
Before you can export from the Report Centre, you'll want to set up the report you want to use to export information.
To start an export from the Report Centre, complete the following steps.
- Select the Analytics tab.
- Select the type of report from the left-hand menu (such as Sales, Pipeline, Activities, Appointment):
- Set any Groupings for each section of the report. For example, in the sample below, the Groupings are by User and by Week
You can use filters to customise your report.
Opening a list
You can export a list of sales orders or any other Sales & CRM list in Upsales.
- Select the Sales & CRM tab.
- Select the tab with the list you want to export.
Now you are ready to use the filters to further refine the information included in the list.
Once you have filtered the report so it shows the information you want to export, you are ready to export. To start an export from the Report Centre, complete the following steps.
- Select Export from the top right of the screen (then Export orders, Export opportunities, Export activities, or Export appointments, depending on which Report tab you have selected).
You are ready to choose the fields to include in the export.
Export from a List
Once you have filtered the list so it shows the information you want to export, you can further select specific items for your export. To start an export from a list, complete the following steps.
- Select one or more items in the list by checking the box(es) to the left of the items you want to include in the export. Or you can check the box at the top of the list to reveal multiple options:
- After making your selections, a box appears:
- Select Export and you can choose the fields to include.
Choosing fields to export
Whether you start an export from a report or from a list, the Export fields screen opens to help you choose which information to include in the exported spreadsheet. To choose fields to include in an export, complete the following steps.
- Remove any fields from the list on the left by selecting the X next to that field. Some fields are mandatory and cannot be removed.
- Add any fields by choosing it from the list on the right.
Now you are ready to export the selected information.
A progress bar will show in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen:
Download exported information
- Select your user name in the upper right corner or your Upsales screen, or select the message indicating that the export is complete.
- Select the click to download link. The export file is named automatically, based on the information you selected for export:
The .xlsx file (Excel spreadsheet) is downloaded to your computer.