Upsales dashboards offer multiple ways for you to extract the insight and BI you need from your sales and activities.
Choose from a set of ready-made dashboards, or create and customise your own. This article covers:
- Available dashboards
- Creating dashboards
- Filtering dashboards
- Sharing dashboards
- Deleting dashboards
Click Analytics → Report Centre:
Upsales gives you a set of Report Centre dashboards which you can use straightaway:
- Booked appointments
- Completed appointments
Click any dashboard name under Created by Upsales to view the data:
You can also create your own dashboards, with you customising the data that shows.
- Click the +sign next to Dashboards:
- Add a name and (optional) description:
- Click Add a widget to add some data to your dashboard (how to work with widgets):
- Your dashboard is now available in Dashboards under Created by me:
- These dashboards give a great foundation for your data analysis. Filters help you quickly drill down further:
- The date is set to current year by default. Simply click this or any filter to change. This automatically updates all widgets in the dashboard, without you having to change each widget separately.
- Filters applied in dashboards take priority over filters applied in widgets.
- Click the dashboard you wish to share:
- Click the share icon on the right-hand side of your screen. Then choose the users and roles you want to share your dashboard with:
- Click on the dashboard you created:
- Click the three dots on the right-hand side of your screen. Then click Delete dashboard:
Please note: The Report Centre uses the data you add to Upsales. The more data you put in, the more insights you get out.