The Report centre completed appointments dashboard shows how many appointments each user completed during a selected period.
- You can see the total number of completed appointments vs. your targets. Completed appointments are those that have been marked with "It did happen" on the appointment outcome notification or that have the appointment outcome status of "Completed" marked manually on the appointment:
"Does a user have to be added as the host of the appointment for it to count towards their target?"
Booked appointments – yes
Completed appointments – no
- Click on the data in a completed appointment report and you can view more insight:
- You can also click to Export the data:
- Data is displayed in widgets. You can rearrange these by clicking and dragging them. You can also resize by hovering over a widget and clicking this icon:
Plus you can edit the display or delete the widget by hovering over a widget and clicking the three dots:
- When you're happy with the dashboard's data, save it by clicking Save as new (or click revert to start over):
- Add a name and a description (optional):
- This now appears under Created by me in your Dashboards list:
- Click the three dots to schedule or send the dashboard, delete, or click the share icon: