Prerequisite: Your admin creates the appointment types on the Activity & Appointment Types settings page.
The Appointments list helps you manage your Upsales appointments. Create a new appointment to add to your Appointments list.
To create a new appointment, complete the following steps:
- Select Add appointment from the top of the Appointments list. You can also create appointments in context from other areas in Upsales (such as from the company card).
- Enter or select the Start date and time for the appointment.
- Enter or select the End date and time for the appointment.
- Enter a Description to provide more information about the appointment.
- Select the Company from the Company list. You can begin typing the company name to narrow down the list of options.
- Your name is added to the Participants list by default. You can add other participants as follows:
- To add contacts from the selected company, begin typing the person’s name to narrow down the list of options and select the Contact from the list.
- You can also select New contact to add a contact for the selected company.
- To add other users, select Users and choose the colleague who should also join this appointment.
- For the location, select one of the Company’s listed addresses from the Location drop-down list or enter a new address.
- Change the default Appointment type, if necessary, by selecting a new option from the drop-down list. The appointment type that the admin set up as “First” will show on the Sales board.
- If the appointment is related to a specific Campaign, select it from the drop-down list. Or select New to create a new campaign on the fly.
- If the appointment is related to a specific Opportunity, select it from the drop-down list. Or select New to create a new opportunity for this company on the fly.
- Insert your signature and any notes.
- Select Save.