The Appointments list helps you manage your Upsales appointments. Create a new appointment to add to your Appointments list.
Prerequisite: Your admin creates the appointment types on the Activity & Appointment Types settings page.
To create a new appointment, complete the following steps:
- Click Sales & CRM → Activities → Appointments:
- Click Add appointment from the top of the Appointments list.
You can also create appointments from within a company card
- Enter the start date
- Enter the start time
- Add a description
- Select the Company from the Company list. You can begin typing the company name to narrow down the list of options:
Your name is added to the Participants list by default. Click in the Participants field and start typing the names of contacts or users (click Contacts or Users to switch between the two):
- You can also select the room location if your Admin has added one:
- You now add:
- agenda (this will be included in the email invitation)
- appointment type
- campaign (click the dropdown to add an existing campaign or enter a new campaign)
- opportunity (click the dropdown to add an existing opportunity or enter a new opportunity )
- Insert your signature and any notes.
- Upload any relevant files.
- Click Save