Upsales dashboards offer multiple ways for you to extract the insight and BI you need from your sales and activities.
Choose from a set of ready-made dashboards, or create and customise your own. This article covers:
- Available dashboards
- Creating dashboards
- Filtering dashboards
- Sharing dashboards
- Deleting dashboards
- Hiding/unhiding dashboards
Click Analytics → Report centre:
Upsales gives you a set of ready-to-use Report centre dashboards:
- Appointments (booked & completed)
- Performance overview
- (others such as ARR overview appear based on your Sales model)
Click any dashboard name under Created by Upsales to view the data:
You can also click and drag to rearrange the order of dashboards:
You can also create your own dashboards, with you customising the data that shows.
- Click the +sign next to Dashboards:
- Add a name and (optional) description:
- Click Add a widget to add some data to your dashboard (how to work with widgets):
- Your dashboard is now available in Dashboards under Created by me:
You can also save a copy of the dashboard. Open the dashboard, choose a metric and then click the dropdown next to Save changes. You can then click Save as new dashboard:
- These dashboards give a great foundation for your data analysis. Filters help you quickly drill down further:
- The date is set to current year by default. Simply click this or any filter to change. This automatically updates all widgets in the dashboard, without you having to change each widget separately.
- Filters applied in dashboards take priority over filters applied in widgets.
- Click the dashboard you wish to share:
- Click the share icon on the right-hand side of your screen. Then choose the users and roles you want to share your dashboard with:
- Click the dashboard you created:
- Click the three dots on the right-hand side of your screen. Then click Delete dashboard:
You can also hide and unhide dashboards you create.
To hide a dashboard, hover over the name and click the eye icon:
To view hidden dashboards, click Hidden dashboards:
To unhide a hidden dashboard, click the eye icon:
Please note: The Report centre uses the data you add to Upsales. The more data you put in, the more insights you get out.