Add UTM codes to URLs for extra insight into your social media campaigns. Get ready to discover which messaging, posts and channels generate the best results.
This article is about using Upsales UTM codes with social media campaigns. You can also create custom UTM codes for more control over the words, and for other campaign channels such as email.
This article covers:
Creating UTM links for Forms & Landing Pages
- Click the Marketing tab, click Forms & landing pages and then click Forms:
- Click the form/landing page you want to create a UTM link for:
- Click Publishing options:
- You'll see options to generate a UTM link across multiple social media channels:
- Click on the social media channel you'll be using:
- The link is copied to your clipboard for you to use!
Creating UTM links for Event landing pages
- Click the Marketing tab and click Events:
- Click the event you want to create the UTM link for:
- If you've created a landing page for the event, find the Share button at the bottom of the left column. Click to open a dropdown showing multiple social media platforms:
- Click the social media channel you want to use for your event landing page:
- This generates a link which is copied to the clipboard.
- That's it! You now have a UTM link to use in your social media campaigns. Want even more control over how the URL looks, or want to use UTM codes outside of social media campaigns? Create custom UTM codes & links instead.