Add UTM codes to URLs for extra insight into your social media campaigns. Get ready to discover which messaging, posts and channels generate the best results.
This article is about using Upsales UTM codes with social media campaigns. You can also create custom UTM codes for more control over the words, and for other campaign channels such as email.
This article covers:
Creating UTM links for forms & landing pages
- Click Marketing → Forms & landing pages → Forms:
- Click the form/landing page you want to create a UTM link for and click the Publishing options tab:
- Click a channel to generate a UTM link or click create custom link:
- The link is copied to your clipboard for you to use!
Creating UTM links for Event landing pages
- Click Marketing → Events:
- Click the event you want to create the UTM link for:
- If you've created a landing page for the event, find the Share button at the bottom of the left column. Click to open a dropdown showing multiple social media platforms:
- Click your chosen social media channel to generate a link. This will be copied to the clipboard.
- That's it! You now have a UTM link to use in your social media campaigns.
- Want even more control over how the URL looks, or want to use UTM codes outside of social media campaigns? Create custom UTM codes & links instead.