You can upload documents directly from Upsales Mobile app and store them in Upsales. This includes images, for example a photo of handwritten notes.
This article covers:
- What file types can be uploaded?
- Where can documents be placed?
- Viewing uploaded documents
- Uploading a document
What file types can be uploaded?
Any file type can be uploaded.
Where can documents be placed?
Documents can be attached to:
Viewing uploaded documents
Uploaded documents can be viewed from where they were placed. If the document is placed on a company, go to the company card to view the document.
Uploading a document
- To upload a document, tap the menu (hamburger) icon:
- Tap Create:
- Tap Document:
- You may need to tap Allow to grant access to your files:
- Locate the file you wish to upload:
Search for where you want to attach the document. Choose specific Companies, Contacts, Activities, Appointments, Opportunities, and Orders:
- Tap Save and you're done. To change location, tap Change: