The Activities list helps you manage your Upsales tasks and to-dos. Create a new activity to add to your Activities list.
Prerequisite: Your admin creates the activity types on the Activity & Appointment Types settings page.
To create a new activity, complete the following steps:
- Click Sales & CRM → Activities → Add activity:
- You can also create activities by clicking More → Activity on the company card:
- Select the Company from the Company list. You can begin typing the company name to narrow down the list of options.
- Select the Contact from the Contact list for the selected company. You can begin typing the person’s name to narrow down the list of options.
- Change the default Activity type, if necessary, by selecting a new option from the drop-down list.
- Enter a Description to provide more information about the activity.
- Enter or select the date and time for When you want to do the activity. Quick entries are available for Today, Tomorrow, 7 days and 30 days.
- If the activity is related to a specific Campaign, select it from the drop-down list. Or select New to create a new campaign on the fly.
- If the activity is related to a specific Opportunity, select it from the drop-down list. Or select New to create a new opportunity for this company on the fly.
- You can select another user from the drop-down list next to the currently signed in users name.
- Insert your signature and any notes.
- Select Save.