The Contacts list is where you'll find information on everyone related to your pipeline. From leads and opportunities, to customers and disqualified names.
Video 2:34 How to work with companies and contacts
This article covers:
Opening the contacts list
Click Settings → Sales & CRM → Companies & contacts and then the Contact tab:
Click the dropdown and you'll see:
- My contacts - for a list of contacts you've added to Upsales
- All contacts - for all contacts added by your organisation
- Saved list - for any of your saved contact lists
Here you can add or edit a contact . When you click a contact you can view their Contact Card.
Viewing the Contacts lists
The Contacts lists provide an overview of information about your contacts.
- Name - opens the contact card to the timeline
- Phone number - opens the phone number in your associated calling app
- Email - starts a new email to the contact (if you have activated Upsales email)
- Delete - removes the contact
- Duplicates - if this is visible, you can find and merge duplicate contacts
- Search - enter the first few letters of the person’s name to find a specific contact in the list
To customise your Contacts list, you can: