Create email templates to use with your promotional activities.
To create a new email template, complete the following steps:
- Click Marketing → Templates:
Click Create Template from the top of the Templates list.
Add the template Name to help you identify this email template when using it in email campaigns, flows or one-to-one emails:
- You can now choose whether to start with a template that you adapt, a blank template, or code from scratch:
- You can also search for templates by their labels:
You can label templates to make them easier to find. Click + next to Labels:
Add as many labels as you want
Now when you upload an template, hover over it, and click the tickbox:
Click Select label and choose the label:
You can now click the label name to sort templates by label:
To edit or delete a label, hover over it and click the edit or Trash icon:
The default "Created by Upsales" labels are for profile images and images uploaded to companies and contacts.
- Edit the template design and click Settings:
Select the Sender
- Enter a Subject
Enter Pre-header text (a line or two of text that shows in the recipient's email Inbox before they open it)
Toggle the Private template if you want to be the only user, except for system administrators, who can view this template:
- Review the links in the template, and click Edit email to make changes:
To include a file attachment, click Attach file and locate the file:
Click Save and exit and the template is ready to use with email campaigns and flows.