Filters can help you limit a long list to more targeted information.
- On the right side of the screen, select Show filters if the Filters list is not already showing.
- You can select Show all filters to show available filters or select Only active to only show filters that are currently applied to the list or report.
- Select the filter you want to apply.
- Different filters include different options for indicating the details for that filter. Enter or select the requested information. For example, for date filters, you can select a relative date, such as today or 1 week, or you can enter a specific date range.
- Other filters open a new panel, where you can check multiple options.
- You can use the Exclude selected slider to show all but the selected items.
- To find a specific filter, you can enter the first few letters of the filter name in the Search filters field and matching items will show as you type.
- To remove filters from the selected category, select Deselect all.
- Select the left arrow at the top of the filters panel to return to the other filters.
- Applied filters are highlighted.
- You can select the x to the right of the applied filter to remove it. To clear all active filters, select the trash can icon.
The list changes as you apply or remove filters.
Once you've applied or removed filters from a list, the Save & share view and Copy link options are available at the bottom of the filters panel to help you share a view.