Processes may vary depending on your domain provider. Below are some general steps to guide you:
- Log in to your website or email provider’s domain settings.
- Find the DNS settings.
- Add a record with the record type as TXT.
- Copy the Host information for the first TXT record from Upsales. It will look something like this: upsalesmailer._domainkey..com.
- Paste the Host information in the new record you created (as the Host portion of the record) in your provider’s DNS settings.
- Copy the Data information for the first TXT record from Upsales. It will look something like this: v=DKIM1; k=rsa; ....
Some DNS providers might require you to split the DNS record into two parts due to length limitations. You can use the following tool: DNS Record Splitter to help out with this
- Paste the Data information for the Data portion of your first CNAME record in your provider’s DNS settings.
- Repeat to add the other two TXT and MX records from Upsales.
- Save the new DNS records in your provider’s DNS settings.
Once you’ve added the TXT and MX records to your provider’s DNS settings, it may take some time to verify your domain, depending on your host traffic. Then your domain will be shown as verified in Upsales.