Add an email domain to send emails from your business within Upsales.
- Click Settings → Marketing → Domains and click Add email domain:
- If you have a new Upsales account, you’ll first need to accept the email terms for using Upsales with your email.
- Enter your email domain. This is the text after the @ sign in your email address. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, then your domain is upsales.com
- Click Save and click verify domain to generate the DNS records:
- There are four DNS records (three TXT type and one MX type) that you’ll need to add to your domain provider to verify and connect your Upsales account to your email server.