Add an email domain to send emails from your business within Upsales.
- Click Settings → Marketing → Domains and click Add email domain:
- If you have a new Upsales account, you’ll first need to accept the email terms for using Upsales with your email.
- Enter your email domain. This is the text after the @ sign in your email address. For example, if your email address is email@example.com, then your domain is upsales.com
- Click Save and click verify domain to generate the DNS records:
- There are three DNS records (CNAME type) that you’ll need to add to your domain provider to verify and connect your Upsales account to your email server.