Get real-time alerts for what's happening inside your companies.
Signals are based on Swedish companies in Prospecting PRO. Account managers get notified whenever there's new activity that could impact sales strategies. Anything from new financial results, news and press releases, even changes in corporate structures.
How to set up Signals
- Contact email@example.com to enable the Signals add-on and enable the Prospecting Pro add-on.
- Click Settings → CRM → Prospecting Signals:
- You'll see two ways to add companies to Signals.
- First option – click the dropdown and add companies based on Journey status:
- Second option – add companies manually. Open the company card
- Click the Signals icon to add the company:
- A blue box around the icon shows that Signals is enabled. Click again to remove the company from Signals:
- Upsales can also automatically update company cards with new information that comes from Prospecting data sources. Click the toggle button to enable:
- Account managers can now receive and view Signals notifications whenever they come in:
- Users can also choose which Signals notifications to receive. Click Settings → Notifications:
- Scroll down and tick/untick the boxes for each notification type:
- Signals are also stored and accessed through the main menu. Click to open and you'll see filters based on:
- types (news/company updates/all)
- timing (this week/month/all)
- Now when you view a company's timeline, you can also view company updates from Prospecting Signals:
- Click All to view company updates. Click Signals to filter out updates from Signals. Click News to view all news from the past two years related to the company. You can also pin News items so they appear in the All tab: