Discover the proportion of a customer's annual revenue that they're spending with you. This feature helps identify your most valuable customers, plus potential growth opportunities.
This feature is under development and available to beta tester customers. Contact us to become a beta tester and gain early access to the newest features.
How it works
ARR/MRR vs revenue is part of Upsales upsell/account growth features. Built to help you find customers with high (or low) growth potential. The process works in 3 stages:
- Analysing how much annual/monthly recurring revenue you've received from sales to a customer during the past 12 months
- Combining with the customer's annual revenue in their financial statements
- Calculating the percentage of your recurring revenue that make up the customer's annual revenue
Why use it
Sort the results to uncover your customers spending:
- Higher percentages of their revenue on you
(identify your most valuable segments)
- Lower percentages of their revenue on you
(explore potential for increasing sales and upsell opportunities)
How to view ARR/MRR vs Revenue
- Click Sales & CRM → Account growth:
- This shows the list of companies that are your customers:
- Add the ARR/MRR vs revenue column:
|Adding a column to a list||Switch sorting of a column|
If the column is sortable, it will display a small sorting icon. Click it to change sorting.
Feature still in development (2022-05-25) and released for selected customers.